Friday, September 16, 2005

SWEET!!!!!

did you catch the URL to my new blog its awsome. I cant belive it wasn't taken by somewhone. whahoo.

Well I am officially back on the blogging scene. I am back by popular demand, so this is for all my fans out there. SO what have i been up to.

Well today i was supposed to go out to eat and then to a movie with some girls and some guys. however I forgot that Bandfire was tonight. I decided to skip bandfire, but bandfire didn't skip me. Right when i got to CC's pizza i called a couple of my friends and they came and got me. Yes mom i ditched single girls to go watch my guy friends scream into microphones by a huge fire. It was fun.

What else is going on, well my car broke down today, i think the clutch is bad, i don't know i will figure it out. I am about to go to bed so see you all later, thanks for reading.

Trellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home