Thursday, October 06, 2005

overload

Well ive hit that inevitable part of the school year. The week that everything decides to happen. I have a ton of stuff to do and i am goign away for the weekend. i hsould be able to get it all done. I have a landscape drawing due monday and i ahve spent 4 hours on it so far, and i have about another 7-8 left to go. im having fun with it so the time has been gogin by pretty quickly.

I have had two interviews so far at circuit city, and they should call me back soon to tell me if i got the job or not. i twould be cool to get the job, but i t would also be cool to have more hours free for homework and fun. Well see how it goes.

i bought a new pan last night and its awsome. I cooked the best chicken ever today with it. I did the cool through the chicken in the air thing and catch it. i am definatly goign to score a lady soon with these cooking skills, and numb chuck skills.

Please post your blog sites on my comment thing i want to read all yours, im just to lazy to find them. ok i have to go, more work "video games" to do.

Trellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home