Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Me

Well here is going to be another long post. Why do i post so long, and why am I going to reveal so much about me. Well I just want to give "savala valia" another reason to leave me a comment about some stupid sale.
Well here we go.

Its that time of year, I call it the great pair up. Its that time of the year when all of the single college students start to pair up with other college students. I don't know why happens like this. About a month and a half into the school year everyone starts to hook up. its a very funny site. I think it takes this much time for the attractive people to find other attractive people and start dating.

Tonight was a perfect example. I went over to my friend’s house and somehow I ended up being the fifth wheel. The great pair up happened right their in the living room. We watched a movie and it was impossible to hear with the sound of fresh lovers flirting. I thought I was in a cage with bunny rabbits, the only thought in my mind was "why don't you just start humping already" sorry.....

Why....
Why does this always happen, how is it that everyone seams to get involved in the great hook up but me. I’m not having a pity party for myself here, because i realize that it is my fault. For a while i thought that it was because I’m too picky.....but then I realized I’m not really picky....not at all actually. I’m not too picky, im too defensive. Something inside me physically won't let me get close. When i feel like im getting close to someone i do something to scare them away. I will get freaked out and totally ditch them. I’m not exaggerating at all. I have dodge two relationships this year that way. I made one girl cry.....oops.....and i totally stopped hanging out with one girl that totally dug me.....oops...sorry mom.

Why...

Why....

Well i have been realizing something about myself lately. I can't get close. I am an introvert living in the shell of an extrovert. If you know me a little you will know that i always want be doing something or i want be out among people doing something. Well doesn't that mean im an extrovert......im out not in............well not really....the only reason that i go out is so that i people can't get in. to stay in one spot is to risk someone actually getting to know me. I don’t want people to know me. What’s so bad about me....well nothing....unless your me...... I hate ME.

ME

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger C-Man said...

whoa. too heavy my friend. i know the feeling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home