Thursday, March 08, 2007

Test

TEST
Its true studying for test actually helps! I don't know where it came from, but for some odd reason i inherited a little something called motivation. This "motivation" pushed me to study for a test in my music foundations class. Lucky thing i did because i would have probably gotten like a 10% and im pretty sure i got at least a 90%. mayeb its the fact that im almost done thats allowing me to grin and bear it, i don't know.

RUNNING
The change in temperature has been extramly nice over the last couple of days, its no cambodia, but its warmer than a couple of weeks ago. Due to this awsome anomaly i have been able to start runnign outside. It feels good to strap on the oll runners, and trote down the road, breathing heavy and coughing up a winters worth of junk. My body is tierd but it will get used to it!

SPRNG HILL
Im really excited to go to spring hil this weekend, i havn't been doign anything with middle schoolers, pretty much all year, and i definatly miss it. Part of me wishes i would have gotten more involve in a youth ministry while being in college. I know ive missed out on soem good times, and even some extra learnings that could have been had. on the other hand, it has been nive to have a little break since i have been in youth ministry since my first year of pre-pubesent middle school! The break has been nice but im eager to get back into it!

NOT SO-SMALL GROUP
I recently droped out of my small group. It was one of those deals where it just really didn't fit "me." There where many reasons, one being the fact that it was a small group of 12!! it took two hours for introductions. The guys in the group where really good guys however,i just feel like we are on different journeys. They are heavy into gifts of the spirit, you know healing, prophecy, and deliverences. I thought it would be interesting to get involved in a group like this and explore different ways that God can work through us undeserving pesants! In the end we are just different people wih a much differnt journey.

I just started meeting with my friend craig every wednesday morning, and our meetings have potential. However we aer both very easly distracted and both have an un-healthy addiction to "The Office." Our last two meetings have been good, but a little unproductive.

anyways, this blog is way to long, and im way to hungry!

Bye

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger nathan sean said...

spring hill is fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home