Monday, December 11, 2006

Whatever

Well i definatly can't share all the stories of whats been going on in my life so i will give a quick update of the positives that have come from all of the crazines over the last couple of weeks.

I still don't know what to think about all this charismatic stuff. I have been seeing some weird thigns, expereinceing waierd thing, soem extreamly believable and others not -so-much. I know at this point i definatly can't say that God doesn't work through the gifts of the spirit anymore...there you go..i confessed..i am now a wierd-o...but i don't really care! I truly do belive that God is still using the gifts like prophecy, healing, deliverances, and possibly tounges and other things of that nature but the verdict is stil out on those. Maybe im wrong!

However will all that stuff aside, I don't really care about those things, the thing that i care about, is that i am actually praying again!! maybe some of the prayers are a little wierd, but others are completly normel..if praying to a God is ever normal!! however my room-mate and i just got done prayign for over an hour...and it went by extreamly quickly...Its always good to have an extended time of prayer, It reminds me of how fast an hour goes at the hub, in the prayer room!!

Is charesmatic stuff real....i don't know..but im praying...and searchign for God..and through many different events in my life i can definatly see him working..Im not sure what my future holds, or in what ways i will chose to worship him, but i do hope that he uses me!

Nate-- I miss you, i can't wait to come home and soke up some more real life knowledge, and not college crap!! I hope the family is doing good, hope ryder and dekota are enjoying basketball, and i hope that sydney is still being the cutest girl ever, and that Jen isn't pullign her hair out having to deal with all of them!! I can't wait to hang out with all of you guys and drew and jamie, the times are always good!

Wally--I miss you aswell, i can't wait to hear moer of your stories, and hear how life is going! Hope shara is doing good with all the college crap! Hope her g-pa is doding good.

Andrew-- thanks for praying with me today, it was sweet. Definatly have to do it more often!! can't wait to get the prayer room actually set up, its gogin to be good!

i think your the only three that read this..wich is cool with me!

peace,

willis

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger Dan said...

i'm reading bro... always good to check in and see how you're doing. let's talk soon...

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger C-Man said...

i am reading as well

keep it up, dude. it is a marathon - not a sprint!

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Wally Harrison said...

Welcome home Willis, enjoy a beautiful Christmas in a-town and Grand Haven!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home