Sunday, December 11, 2005

for real this time

okay this one is for real i can actually concentrate for a brief minute, well a little.

so college is going, well bad, but i am trying to make the best of it.

im working at the buckle, its a sweet job, i really like it.

not really helping in a ministry anywhere" besides my life as a ministry", wich i guess its kind of like a break before the big shebang, but i still don't like it.

I have one week left of school, can't wait.

i have a ton to do but I'm not sure how much i will get done.

I can no longer type in paraghraph form becasue im gramatically burnt out.

besides all that negitive stuff, i am doign al right. i feel that i am truly pushing the boundrys of what my thoughts on life are. I feel that i am in a cacune and i am evolving into something beautifull...the process seams to be long and never endign, but i like ti that way. Im not sure i want any answrers, just better questions, questions that will help others and not just myself. I feel that i have been servign myself a ton lately and i don't like it. well i better get into the shower, peace yall.


trellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home