Monday, March 26, 2007

Akon aint got none!

This weather has been just what i needed to help pullme out of the slump that i was in. A month ago life seamed so repetative and enduring, now its once agian full of life. It's no wonder why i get depressed in the winter, i do so much in the summer. Today i lifted, played football, walked to school, boarded to school, and later on tonight i will probably go biking with my roomate.
Today on my run I was accompanied by a music that trumps all. I was runnign by a bunch of farms, and swamps which produced a melody unlike no other. The sound of frogs, crickes, and other wildlife made a beautifull sound. I know this sounds mushy, but it was figin great it feals like life is living. Im no longer dead, and neither are my surrondings.

Yehaaaa :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home