Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Humbled

Once again I posted my thoughts and views, and once again i got an angry response from anonymous. He commented saying that i am a pessimistic, inarticulate, crude, sarcastic, critical, depressing Christian. I am humbly goign to say that this is a true statment, however i think he missed a couple so let me add on I am also angry, bitter, unpleasent, stink after long workouts, might suffer form the occasional male PMS, cursed with ADD, short and the list goes on and on!

Basically I am trying to say thanks to anonymous for pointing out the obviouse, I am a flawed individual. There where people in the bible who where perfect christians, they did everything right, and where seen as religious leaders...they where called Pharisees. I am proud to say i am not one of those!

You also said that i need to quit throwing stones at the church. well this is true, however i was throwing stones at spring arbor university, not at church.I can do little to change chapek speakers, or class topics; i am forced to sit through these things. I am doing things to imrove the situtation as far as church goes. I am dedicating my life to make change for the better. I suggest you take your own advice and stop throwing stones at me, and help me become a better person. Do this by adding to the discussion through questions and insightful comments. Stop wasting everyones time with your ignorant angry explosions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home