Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I would kick his A@#

If you know me, than you will know that i am probably the least likly person to actualy get into a fight. I just do go looking foro people to brawl with. However i seam to where a sign on my neck that says "challange me to a fight." For some reason people seam to pride themselves in thinking that they can "Beat me up." Its a funny ideal becasue who really cares for one, and the majority of those who seam to challenge me would proabbly loose (just to make a small claim to my mascalinity).

Today i was walkign into the library and these two people where chattign it up when one pointed at me and the other said "I would kick his a@#." The funny thing is he was completly serious. Who walks around pointing out people they could beat up, High school called and they want their drama back. He stared me down and did the cocky laugh as he walked away. I look at him with the most confused look on my face as if to say "What planet are you from" I was spechless. As i watched him walk away i felt anger build, and i actually wnted to walk him down and show him that i could indead dominate his skinny little...butt. This dude was smaller than me, but he had one of those, im more popular than you, attitudes. Im sure this was an attidtude that suited him well in high school, but as a freshmen in college im sure he will learn how truly little people care about how cool he thinks he is.

This post is dedicated to D-bags like him who continue to enrich our lovely society

P.S. I would have put him in the hospital if he ever challenged me to a fight, He would be eating through a straw for months.

Willis

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me if you need back up! ha ha
I've got enough anger to unleash lately!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home