Friday, December 08, 2006

When life is in light speed, i choose to sit!

Everything around me seems to be going at a pace that is impossible to keep up with. When I start to learn something new, wheve already moved on. When i meet a friend im already saying goodbye. When i make a small change in life it seems to push me down a long road. I feel as if i have a rocket strapped to my back and the smallest decisions will lead me spirialing in the wrong dierection. I keep finding myself in situations that I don't want to be in, and places that i don't care to return to. My life is travlign at light speed, and my mind is fragmented into so many different things. I am still wondering who i am, what do i belive, who do i like, who do i love, who can i call friend, who can i trust, what does this mean, why life, why me, why ministry, am i doing the right thing, beleiving the right thing, who am i neglecting, am i wasting my time, am i missing someone in need, is this the right path, do I love me, do they love me, what is love, can i love, how do i love, .

My life is going in light speed, and all i want to do is sit. I want to slow my world down, and just chill. No more noise, no more pain, just sit, relaxe, let it all go. In a world of lightspeed i choose to sit.

hello, goodbye

willis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home