Friday, December 01, 2006

UV Happiness

I just got back from the tanner...yes..it was awsome!!

Last nigth I attended consuming fire. This has become a weekly thing for me, not by chore, but by choice. Consuming fire, if you can't tell by the name, is the gathering at spring arbor that revolves around spiritual gifts. Usually i would call these people crazy and then tell a series of jokes a thier expense. However its tough to do when the people who are in and runining consuming fire are all your most respected friends. I started to go to give it a chance, to see if it could be real.
What i have discovered is no good, it might be real. If i do discover that my dispensational upbrining isn't as sound as i thought, than my future is in for a bit of change. I will no longer be what some people call, normal. All charesmatic people, are crazy, and weird. If this stuff is true, than i have to find a way to make all of this crap...not crazy..but actualy amazing.

The stuff i have witness, seen, and prayed for myself has been far from normal. However it has done something i wouldn't have expected. It's making faith something real, something tangebil, yet still extreamly untangebal. It breaks from story to truth, from fantasy to raw reality. It is making it impossible to doubt, impossible to live comfortably! Its taking my anger, and turning it into passion! Ive been waiting a long time for some passion, so is it real, im not sure yet.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Blogger nathan sean said...

"dispensational upbrining"??

where did you get a dispensational upbringing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home