Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Hate Sales

I swear sales are going to be the death of me. I have bought so much stuff over the last couple of weekends becasue of all of the sales. I am gogin to be kicking myself in the butt a couple of months from now when i don't have any money.
Today i picked up an awsome new bag from target, it was on clearance for five bucks...SCORE!

I also picked up another shirt from old navy who would have thought that i could have actually found somethign at old navy.

My friend John was in town this weekend so it was goo to hang with him, i skipped watermarks gathering to listen to him speak...and....i miss watermark..I walked in the church and i coudl feel every ones eyes pointed straight at me. I totaly forgot that peopel dress up all fancy to go to church. I was wearing board shorts and a t-shirt..oops!

I felt very uncomfortable, and i would say that it was a bad expereince. i never want to feel that out of place, at a place where we are all supposed to be one body...It makes me more aleart for how i might do that when im at watermark..how do we make others feel..do they feel out of place.humm...probably not because where the best....KIDDING

well i definatly missed evereyone today.

We whent over to someones house to eat and the set up wasn't very chill..it was kind of uptight, i couldn't relax. I couldn't tell you what was wrong i couldput my finger on it, but i thoguht of some changes to make to make it better. I really think it had everything to do with the color. The main color theme was a off wight with a some wood furniture. Maybe if there was more wood it would be alright, but i wasn't feelin it. I am trying to figure out how i want my dorm room to be becasue i would like to set it up so people want to come just to hang.

well im leavign...see you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home