Thursday, December 22, 2005

homosexuality and me

I was in Bannana republic today, it was fun. Being in the store carries a sence of liberation. its not liberating as much for me becasue im metrosexual, not homosexual. However, it was liberating in the sene that the workers ho where guys might have been. It was cool because i talked to one of the workers for a while, wich is cool becasue according to the CODE im not supposed to talk to homosexuals....well i did.

I personaly have nothign wrong with people who choose a homosexual lifstyle. It is no diferent from the sinnful path i have chossen. There sin carries more wheight in our culture but it shouldn't in my heart. I really want to become close friends with someone who is homosexual..it woudl be a friendship that could start the healing betwean strait and not strait.

I was thikning how fun it would be to work at the bannana republic. I would enjoy befriending those who work there. It would also be fun to make everyone think i was gay, becasue im not...i don't know why that would be fun, but i can allready here the rumors...did you here mikes gay....that would be funny. then in the future when i marry an awsome women it wil throw everyone off..yup...im wierd like that.

trellis

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Blogger Deur said...

CODE?
Is it from DaVinci?

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Jason said...

GO forth young man, and be metro

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home