Wednesday, April 05, 2006

auction

Today i was auctioned off to the highest bidder. We did a date auction at spring arbor, and my friends and i volunteered to rasie money for realay for life. It was a different type of expereince. You just walk up front and people start shelling out cash. wierd.

As i was watching others go before me i was very nervouse for them. Luckly people bid on them and no one got their feelings hurt. The bids where gogin up to like 20 - 30 bucks it was pretty sweet. Then it was my turn, and i stood up and there was silence....a nice long period of silence. Hmmm man was my self-esteem raising tremendously. it was wierd, but i eventually got bid on up to ten dollars, and my friends went for about the same, which is wierd becasue my friends are all good looking, and the others realy wheren't ah well.

My friend amanda ended up winning the date with me, so my friends and i will be gogin on a "date" it willl be fun. well maybe i should start on one the 7 papers i have due....or maybe not.


mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home