Tuesday, May 30, 2006

blessed

blessed is somethign that you here a lot. In a christian community everything is ablessing, however i really think it gets over used. I have been ponderign the syaing "we are blessed to be a blessing" I realized a way in which i am blessed to be a blessing today.

It was my first day on the job, and i was pretty stressed. I don't know why but i tend to doubt myself, and my abilities a great deal. I have been blessed with the knowledge and understandign of building, creatign, and maintaining. I am a very machanical person and i enjoy figuring things out.

Today despite my doubt, i realized that I know way more than i give myself credit for. The guy i was working with said, run a feed to this box, out of that box connect this box, this box, this, box, then he pointed to a bunch of other receptical boxes. I knew exactly what to do, and i did it with little questions. After doing this i steped back and realized that this truly was a complex taske, one that not any old person can easily do.

I belive it is becasue the knowledge that i have seems to be common sense, "well of course it works like that." but to others its not quit so easy. hmmm.

hear is where blessign comes in. I know these things about electrical, and other machanical things so that i can be a blessign to others. so that i can help others, who would otherwise have no clue. I like everyont have the want to be needed, the longing to be wanted. And i think maybe for too long i have doubted myself, and thoguht that i have nothing to offer, nothign to give, no reason to be needed. But maybe i have a little more gogin for me than i thought.

I hate writing like this becaus it doesn't seem very humble, i feel like im bragging, but im not trying to, im just tryign to share my feelings in a well roudned fashion...the ups..the downs...and most fo the time all around! wow that was cheezy.

Willis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home