Tuesday, May 16, 2006

nothingness

Im sitting in the basment of my paretns house right now. I have been sonsumed by somthign that i have run from my whole life...nothingness... I have always wanted to be somthing..be sombody. But i look back on my life and see nothign but hoops and checkpoints. I look at my life and don't really see much...sure i do have some good things going for me..im almost done with college..i have some sweet friends..you know all that good stuff. But i still feel like my life is lacking..well a purpose rigth now. This whole last year i would wake up and pretty much not see the point of even getting out of bed. today i got up at twelve, ran 4 miles, ate lunch..biked six miles..watched a movie...and now im typign on my computer...sure i did a lot today, but it really didn't matter much. I could have slept through today and nobody would have even noticed..im not throughing a pitty party..not at all, i know im cared for, and i have a lot of good friends..its not that..its just that i have done nothing but jump through hoops, ive done so many temporary things that my life seems a little meeningless. My life is nothing more than a hoop that i keep jumping through.

I just want something to build somethign of meaning. Possibly a relationship..possibly a program..or a buisness.. I want to wake up and work on somthign that will be around for more than a semester. I want to wake up with pride, and know that my day will mean something..i want to hit the pillow at night and actually sleep becasue im not wrestless for once. I want my life to mean more than a grade!!!!

"This is your life are you who you want to be"
switchfoot

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home