Tuesday, June 06, 2006

quickie

hey whats up wprld, or at least the two people reading this..i just wanted to sopt bye a give a little up date. I had an allright day at work today, i got the privilage of crawlign in a serivice tunnel all day at work, it was very old, therfore i was covered in black..something..and i saw some interesting creatures..okay just one spider, but it freaked me out.

I love the fact that im working becasue I need the money.

I just started a private journal, whih is more of a thought book, well i guess thats what a journal is. Thats gogin good, im sure i will forget to do it in a couple of ddays, but its good now.

i have to go to bed, i have another day of work tomarow.

I'm looking forwrd to couching T-ball thursday with nate, and im excited to start whatching band-of-brothers

I think my mind is screwed up. I was mowing the lawn to day, and i thought I completed the front, but when i looked out there a little while later i realized that i stoped with 3/4 left to go, whats up with that.

Willis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home