Sunday, June 18, 2006

good timing

Today was another good story of timing. My car broke down today on my way to the gathering. right when it broke down a guy noticed and helped me push my car off hte road. He then gave me a ride back to my house....awsome!

I needed to get my car to the repair shop so i called my friend mike. I used to hang out with mike in high school, an haven't really seen him until i had dinner with him on friday. So little did i know that i would be callign him today to help me out. He first toad my car to his house, and we looked at it and replaced some things that where bad, but no luck. We then toad my car to the repair shop where it will be fixed.

I don't have to worry about the money for this, because i got my first pay check in 6 weeks thursday. So everything kind of happened with good timing.

Willis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home