Friday, April 28, 2006

Twist of Fate

I don't really know what exactly twist of fate means, but the fate of this college studetns for the next school year has been drastically altered. As many of you know i have been fed with with college for th longest time, it is hard for me to sit in a class room and learn about ideas and stuff. Im getting sick of learngin about postmodernism, i woudl much rather learn how i can help my friends who are gettting their girl friends pregnat, depressed, suicidal, alcaholics, you name it and i have a friend who does it or is it. It frustrates me to have to be learning about stupid things like why modern people suck and why postmoder ways will save my friends...humm it makes no sence to me.

anyways...my fate..ok....I was gogin to go intern elswhere, and take a break from college. Thi s was supposed to give me a good break so i could re-collect myself, and charge up for the final lap of college. These plans have since changed. I was looking in the mirior after talking to Dan Ward, and i juist said to myself "just suck it up, and quit complaining." Therfore i registered for classes next semester and im gogin to try to finish, and get the heck out of college. So hopefully i can find the motivation to move on.

Im off to go grill some burgers, so peace out,

mike

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger Jason said...

Willis, you are the shiz man...tough call, but the right one I think/hope....rembember that if we run away, we never stand and fight...iron sharpens iron...

for what it's worth...I feel a sense of pride knowing such a courageous guy...and a stud to boot...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home